Looking for auctions selling specialized machines, plant support equipment, or a complete plant? On-site and online, Schneider Industries can help you find what you’re looking for.
No matter how specialized or difficult a piece of equipment is to find, Schneider Industries will utilize our network of worldwide resources to locate and acquire it for you.
Online and On-Site Auctions
Auctions make buying equipment and property easy! Our asset liquidation team provides comprehensive services when you need it most. Or, if you are searching for equipment and inventory for your business, our team can connect you to the right seller.
When you are ready to buy, there are four general steps to purchasing your item(s):
- Registration – To register, go to BidSpotter.com or sign up in person at the auction.
- Bidding – After you are registered, you will receive a Auction Day Catalog with a lot list, lot numbers, and descriptions of the inventory or property being sold. You also receive bidder paddles to participate in the auction. Once the terms and conditions of the auction are read aloud, a professional auctioneer conducts the auction of products and equipment to be sold. While some lots are sold individually, others are sold in combination with others and consist of an entire product line.
- Payment – After the auction, a representative from Schneider Industries oversees removal of equipment and payment collection to ensure both the seller and the buyer have a smooth transaction and the product is in the same condition as described in the Auction Day Catalog.
- Purchase Pickup and Transport – To pick up your purchase, you will have to set up your own rigger in order to transport the equipment.
Auction and Sales Services
Schneider Industries has been in the auction business for over 20 years. We value the relationship between buyer and seller and do everything we can to make the buying process easy.
Our services include general auction management for numerous industries, as well as handling real estate auctions and Orderly Negotiated Sales (ONS) which better connects buyers of specialized equipment with motivated sellers.
Buying from our auctions is easy. You may browse our upcoming auctions and the items being sold online, which are available before the date of the auction or you may schedule an appointment to view the items available for purchase. When you find the items you’re looking for, you will have the opportunity to inspect it on location to determine its condition.
Buy Real Estate at Auction
With over 12 years of experience in real estate auctions, the team at Schneider Industries connects motivated sellers with buyers to complete the auction process in an efficient way, giving you a reliable purchasing experience for both residential and commercial properties.
Orderly Negotiated Sales (ONS)
Depending on the seller’s motivations, an Orderly Negotiated Sale (ONS) may be preferred over auction. For instance, if the seller has specialized equipment for sale that would benefit from a smaller pool of buyers, an ONS may be conducted in place of an auction.
No matter where you are in the world, Schneider Industries makes it easy to gain access to these sales. We not only inventory and photograph the assets, but we list them on our website for availability to global buyers.
Schneider Industries offers ONS for numerous types of assets, including:
- Business Liquidation
- Factory & Asset Liquidation
If you are not able to see the product you are wanting in person prior to the auction or sale, you may request a condition report via email. Because all items are sold ‘as is’, we encourage you to schedule an appointment to see the items before placing your bid.
Contact Schneider Industries
To get started in the auction process or be considered for ONS, contact Schneider Industries today!