Online Only Auction – Surplus Assets to the Ongoing Operation of Boeing Jacksonville
FEATURES: Caterpillar Forklift, Econoline Beed Blasters, Clydesdale KenBay Industrial Trash Compactors, Donaldson Torit Dust Collector, Many Blue (Vidmar Like)Tool Boxes, 3-Wheel Shop Car, Hyster Lift Truck, Tractor Tuggers, White Box Trailer & More!
10:00 AM America/Chicago
10:00 AM America/Chicago
6211 Aviation Ave
The pickup information will be added shortly
Rigging Options will be added before the auction.
Inspection day will be June 8th by appointment only, please email Riley at email@example.com to schedule an appointment. Lots are located at two separate locations.
Any questions about the auction please email Riley M at firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently, Accepting Offers on packages or by the piece
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. FOR INSPECTION PLEASE EMAIL rileym@SCHNEIDERIND.COM. YOU MUST REGISTER FOR INSPECTION
Lot # Description
1. Caterpillar Forklift, Model #GP25K, S/N #AT17B-10400, Type = LP, Truck Weight = 8700 Lbs, Hours =
2. Econoline Beed Blaster
3. Econoline Beed Blaster
4. Clydesdale KenBay Industrial Trash Compactor
5. Clydesdale KenBay Industrial Trash Compactor
6. Grey Dust Collector
7. Becca Solvent Saver Recycler, Model #25000, SN #010312
8. Becca Solvent Saver Recycler, Model #25000, SN #09060
9. Donaldson Torit Dust Collector
10. Wood Box of Scrape Metal & Cox Reels Hose Reels
11. Stanley Blue Wheeled Tool Box
12. Stanley Blue Wheeled Tool Box
13. Blue (Vidmar Like)Tool Box
14. Blue (Vidmar Like)Tool Box
15. Vidmar Blue Tool Box
16. Blue (Vidmar Like)Tool Box
17. Vidmar Blue Tool Box
18. Blue (Vidmar Like)Tool Box
19. Blue (Vidmar Like)Tool Box
20. Blue (Vidmar Like)Tool Box
21. Blue (Vidmar Like)Tool Box
22. Blue Tool Box
23. Vidmar Blue Tool Box
24. Blue (Vidmar Like)Tool Box
25. Blue (Vidmar Like)Tool Box
26. Red Jobox
27. Blue (Vidmar Like)Tool Box
28. Blue (Vidmar Like)Tool Box
29. Blue (Vidmar Like)Tool Box
30. Blue (Vidmar Like)Tool Box
31. Blue (Vidmar Like)Tool Box
32. Blue (Vidmar Like)Tool Box
43. Wood Box of Aro & APT Air Power Tools
44. Wood Box of Aro & APT Air Power Tools
45. Wood Box of Aro Air Power Tools & Misc. Calibration Units
46. Wood Box of Trulok Choke Tubes & Misc. Shop Equipment
47. Wood Box of Aro Air Power Tools & Misc. Calibration Equipment
48. Wood Box of Misc. Tape/Dies & Calibration Equipment
49. Wood Box of Misc. Calibration Equipment, Including QMS Genesis QA2500, Trulock & Gapman
50. Delta Industrial Table Saw W/ Hose Attachment
51. Jet 10'' Micro Glide Table Saw W/ Hose Attachment
52. (Qty. 2) Cincinnati Fan & Blower Bag
53. (3) Pallets of Foam Padding
54. Lyon Blue Tool Cabinet
55. Lyon Blue Tool Cabinet
56. Bott/Kennedy Tool Cabinet
57. 3-Wheel Shop Car
58. Shop Car W/ Small Truck Bed
59. Hyster Lift Truck Model H80XM, S/N #K005V02354Z, Truck Weight = 14760 lbs
60. Tractor Tugger, Model #JG-75, Capacity 7500 lbs, Weight 10,000 lbs
61. Tractor Tugger, Model #JG-75, Capacity 7500 lbs, Weight 10,000 lbs
62. Wheeled Square Shop Cart
63. Wheeled Square Shop Cart
64. Wheeled Square Shop Cart
65. (Qty. 2) Wheeled Square Shop Cart (One Without Wheels)
66. Wheeled Square Shop Cart
67. (Qty. 2) Wheeled Square Shop Cart
70. White Box Trailer
2021 Terms of Sale Agreement
SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT OR REJECT ANY AND ALL BIDS 15% Buyer's Premium on all sales, 3% Internet Fee. Full Payment at Termination of Sale. All Bills must be completed on Day of Sale. All Items Subject to prior sale or transfer.
ALL BUYERS BE AWARE THAT RIGGING FEES MAY APPLY TO ALL PURCHASES. APPROVED RIGGERS WILL BE POSTED ONLINE FOR PRE AUCTION RIGGING FEES IF NOT POSTED IN EACH LOT DESCRIPTION.
1. Company Checks, Wire Transfers or Cashiers Checks payable to Schneider Industries Inc. will be accepted. No equipment will be removed from the sale site until payment is received by Schneider Industries. NO EXCEPTIONS!
2. While descriptions are believed to be correct, the seller's agent or the owners make no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied, as to the genuineness, authenticity of, or defect in any lot and will not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies or inaccuracies. Everything sold "AS IS" and "WHERE IS" except as expressly made in writing. No warranties are made as to the merchantability of any items or their fitness for any purpose.
3. Purchaser hereby agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Seller its directors, officers, employees and other agents and representatives from and against any and all liabilities, judgments, claims, settlements, losses,
damages, penalties, obligations and expenses, including attorney`s fees and expenses and other professional fees and expenses, incurred or suffered by such person arising from, by reason of, or in connection with any loss, damage or injury to person or property arising from, by reason of or in connection with the Goods sold hereunder. This indemnification shall survive delivery of the Goods to Purchaser and any subsequent sale or other transfer of the Goods to a third party.
4. It is the buyer's responsibility to secure all equipment to meet all applicable government safety standards in using or removing items purchased. All Import, Export, Taxes, Packaging, Rigging & Transportation fees are the buyer`s responsibility. Schneider Industries will provide our customary invoice.
5. Sales Tax will be added to the purchase of all taxable items. Dealers who purchase for resale must file their resale permit numbers. If sales tax is not collected at the time of sale and is deemed needed to be paid at a later date, buyer agrees to pay all required taxes.
6. Purchaser does hereby indemnify and hold harmless auctioneer and seller from any and all damages, claims or liabilities from injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever caused during the sale or by the removal of items purchased.
7. Seller's agent and Seller shall have no liability to the purchaser due to non-delivery of any item for any reason other than to return to the Purchaser the monies deposited for non-delivered items.
8. In the event the purchaser fails to pay the whole of the purchase within the time set forth by the auctioneers and/or fails to comply with any of the conditions or terms of sale, the seller may retain and/or recover the deposit specified as liquidated damages and, in addition thereto, items that are not paid for can be resold at public or private sale without further notice. Any deficiency resulting from such resale shall be paid to the auctioneers by the defaulting purchaser together with all charges, fees, and expenses incurred by such resale and enforcement of the obligation hereunder.
9. The Bidder becomes solely responsible for all items purchased by him immediately following his winning bid at the auction. Therefore, he is advised to further guard and insure his items at his own discretion.
10. Items must be removed from the premises within the removal time announced at the sale. No item can, on any account, be removed before termination of the sale. Removal shall be at the expense, risk and liability of the purchaser. Auctioneers shall not be responsible for items not removed within the time allowed. If equipment is not removed within specified removal time, purchaser shall be liable for any moving and storage costs incurred and, if not so removed, the items shall be deemed abandoned.
11. If any shortage exists on estimated counts, an adjustment will be made if claims are made at time of removal. No adjustment will be allowed after items are removed from the premises.
12. Technology Disclaimer: Auctioneer does not warrant that the functions, features or content contained in the website, including any third-party software, products or other materials used in connection with the website, will be timely, secure, uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected.
13. If any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the seller's agent may or may not put the lot up again at once, and resell.
14. The seller's agent, when acting as agent only, is not responsible for acts of its principals.
15. 15% Buyer's premium will be applied to all sales. Seller reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids. A 3% Internet fee will be applied to all online purchases.
16. Some items may have minimums or reserves. Therefore, bidder acknowledges they have been informed that Auctioneer may bid at the auction for its own account or on behalf of a third party or the seller.
17. By accepting a sale listing catalog and signing this form the buyer agrees to these terms and any announced terms at the sale.