Online Only Consignment Auction – Surplus Assets of Major Hemp/ Cannabis Producers
Assets Located in Multiple Locations in CO
Contact Josh S at firstname.lastname@example.org with Questions. Features: Pinnacle SRS 100 Solvent Recovery SkidAcross International Vacuum OvensBlue Air Commercial RefrigeratorsNEW Blodgett OvensSavage Bros Gas Candy Stove and Copper Kettles
1:00 PM America/Chicago
Contact Josh S at email@example.com with Questions.NumberTitle
300Across International Vacuum Oven, Model# AccuTemp-19t, Serial# 201904083, 110V, 50/60Hz, Single
301Across International Vacuum Oven, Model# AccuTemp-19t, Serial# 201409087, 110V, 50/60Hz, Single
302NEW Metalumen Light Fixtures, Qty 4
303Across International Vacuum Oven, Model# AccuTemp-19t, Serial# 201409075, 110V, 50/60Hz, Single
305Across International Vacuum Oven, Model# AccuTemp-19t, Serial# 201409098, 110V, 50/60Hz, Single
306Across International Vacuum Oven, Model# AccuTemp-19t, Serial# 201409085, 110V, 50/60Hz, Single
307Complete Kiaro Printer w/ Ink and Labels
309Blue Air Commericial Refrigerator, Two Door, Model# BSR49, Serial# BSR2A94J100079, 115V, 60Hz,
310Blue Air Commericial Refrigerator, Single Door, Model# BSR23, Serial# BSR1A94H100028, 115V, 60Hz,
311Across International Vacuum Oven, Model# E44F/C, Serial# 150724E44F/C-20, 110V, 60Hz, Single
312NEW Blodgett Ovens (Stacked), Model# DFG-100-3, Serial# 092217RA010T
314Box of Hypodermic Needles (All Pictured), 19G x 1", Ref# 8300015036,
315Lasco Fittings, 3/4 x 1/2 Tee (802-101), Qty 375
316Spectrum Technologies SI Series pH Meter, Model# SI400, Serial# 20973 (Probe Broken)
317Nordson Optimum Component System (Syringe Barrels and Matching Pistons), Qty 50 boxes, 15/ box.
318Stainless Steel Extraction Tek Rack
319ECO Plus 1/4 HP Water Chiller with Reservoir, 110-120V, 60Hz
320NEW Comstock-Castle Stove, Model# KFHP36-18rev, Serial# 9L636
321NEW Comstock-Castle Stove, Model# KFHP36-18rev, Serial# 9L637
322NEW Copper Pots and Stand, Qty 2 Pots
323NEW Savage Bros Gas Candy Stove, Model# 20B, Serial# 024379, 80,000 BTU/HR
324NEW Savage Bros Gas Candy Stove, Model# 20B, Serial# 024376, 80,000 BTU/HR
325NEW O-Net Automation High Precision Portable Fluid Injection Platfrom, Model# FAME500, Serial#
326NEW Savage Bros Copper Pot Agitator, Model# 1801, Serial# 18-1191, 115V, 60Hz, Single Phase
327Dosatron Chemical Injectors, Qty 3, Model# D14MZ2
328NEW DiversiTech CP-22T Condensate Pump w/ 20" of 3/8" ID Clear Vinyl Tube, 120V, 60 Hz, 22' Lift
330Caresaver Universal Regrigerant Recovery Units, Qty 4, Serial# CS10CC-00047, 115V, 60Hz
331Boldtbags Rasta Bubble Filter Bags, 32 Gallon/ 4 Bag Kit, Qty 11 Boxes
332Stainless Steel Table
333Stainless Steel Table
334Stainless Steel Sink
335CHF Double Tank, Plastic, 500 Gal
336CHF Double Tank, Plastic, 500 Gal
337CHF Tank, 550 Gal, Serial# DOM091014-5
338CHF Tank, 550 Gal, Serial# DOM091014-4
339(LOCATED IN CANADA) Raymond Walkie Straddle Truck, Model# RAS25, Serial# RAS-09-03194, 24V
340ACE Roto-Mold 100 Gallon Container, Serial# OP00100SHSN
341Horti-Control DustShrooms, 12", Qty 3
342Horti-Control DustShrooms, 8", Qty 2
343Twister T4 Cyclone CS12 (for Trim Saver Vacuum) (Missing Hoses), Model# 1205014, Motor 15hp, 60 hz,
345TrimPro Original Workstation (Missing Stand and Bag)
346Scotsman Ice Maker, Model# CU3030MA-1E, Serial# 19061320013547, 115V, 60 Hz, Single Phase
350Twister T2/T4 Quality Control Conveyor (Qty 2)
351Twister T2/T4 Quality Control Conveyor (Qty 2)
352Twister T2/T4 Quality Control Conveyor (Qty 2)
353Twister T2/T4 Quality Control Conveyor (Qty 2)
354Twister T2/T4 Feed Conveyor (Qty 2)
355Twister T2/T4 Feed Conveyor (Qty 2)
356Twister T2/T4 Feed Conveyor (Qty 2)
3573 Shelf Cart, 44" L x 30"W x 47" H, FULL top 52"
3583 Shelf Cart, 44" L x 30"W x 47" H, FULL top 52"
3593 Shelf Cart, 44" L x 30"W x 47" H, FULL top 52"
3602 Shelf Cart, 44" L x 30"W x 47" H, FULL top 52"
3612 Shelf Cart, 44" L x 30"W x 47" H, FULL top 52"
3622 Shelf Cart, 44" L x 30"W x 47" H, FULL top 52"
400NEW Pinnacle SRS100 Solvent Recovery Skid, 100L/hr Solvent Recovery Rate, 208-240V, 3 Phase, 60Hz
401NEW Pinnacle SRS100 Solvent Recovery Skid, 100L/hr Solvent Recovery Rate, 208-240V, 3 Phase, 60Hz
402John Deere 8530 Tractor, Year 2008, 6,084.6 Hours
403Checci and Magli Wolf Pro, 6 Seats, Year 2019 (Only Planted One Season of 70 Acres)
404John Deere RTK Radio 450/ Starfire 3000, GPS Receiver and Radio, INCLUDES ACTIVATION
500U-Line Insulated Containers, Qty 24, Rigging Fee: $10
501American Water Services UV Light Water Purifiers, Model# PT-8, Qty 2, Rigging Fee: $10
502U-Line Single Use Cold Packs, Qty 1 Box, Rigging Fee: $10
503Miscellaneous Honeywell Security Products and Ethernet Surge Protectors (All Pictured), Rigging Fee:
504Purell Soap and Dispenser, Rigging Fee: $10
505WeighMax Pocket Scale, Rigging Fee: $5
506Laddawn Plastic Pallet Toppers, Qty 3 Pallets, 48in x 40in x 70in (1.2m x 1m x 1.8m) 2mil 110/rl,
508Air Handling Unit for Trane Air Conditioning Compressor, Model# RAUJC504ED03ABDF0001, Rigging/
509U.S. General Mechanic's Cart on Casters and Contents, 30", 5 Drawer, Rigging Fee: $20
510Red Lion Sump Pumps (Qty 7), Pallet of Lights, Hitches, Landscape Staples, Miscellaneous Hose,
511Vacuum Seal Bags (Qty 1 Box), Digital Thermometers (Qty 5), Extension Cords, Rolls of Mesh
512Dewalt Kerosene Heater and Electric Space Heaters (Qty 2), Rigging Fee $10
514Miscellaneous Cardboard Boxes, Rigging Fee: $35
515Compressed Nitrogen Tanks, Qty 2, Rigging Fee: $10
516Cardboard Boxes, (All Pictured Qty 10) Built Box Dimensions: 46.25" x 38.25" Wide x 16" Deep,
517Cardboard Boxes, 46.25" x 38.25" x 16", Qty 12 Pallets, 90 Boxes per Pallet, Rigging Fee: $90
518Cardboard Slip Sheets 48" x 40" , Qty 7 Pallets, 300 per Pallet, Rigging Fee: $50
519Convex Mirrors (Qty 2)
520Fike Exlposion Resitant Fire Supression Control Unit
521Fike Explosion Protection System and Valve Actuators, Assembly# E70-035-D-W-SBC, Qty 6
522Fike Exlposion Protection System Unit, Assembly# E70-029-SBC, Serial# 1936575-2
523Fike Exlposion Resitant Fire Supression Control Unit and Miscellaneous Parts
525ADrying racks for product, 70" wide x 15" long, QTY 10 Rigging Fee $50
525BDrying racks for product, 70" wide x 15" long, QTY 16 Rigging Fee $50
525CDrying racks for product, 70" wide x 15" long, QTY 15 Rigging Fee $75
525DWooden Tables for Drying Racks for Product, 70" wide x 15" long, QTY 4, Rigging Fee $20
526Franklin Electric Enclosed Industrial Control Panel, No. D58019129, Rigging Fee: $10
528Tarps (All Pictured) (Put in Super Sack), Rigging Fee $10
536Black Diamond Air Compressor, 20 Gal
539Haier Air Conditioning Unit, Model# AW36LP2VHA, Serial# ZH714789H, 208/230V, Rigging Fee: $20
2021 Terms of Sale Agreement
SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT OR REJECT ANY AND ALL BIDS 15% Buyer's Premium on all sales, 3% Internet Fee. Full Payment at Termination of Sale. All Bills must be completed on Day of Sale. All Items Subject to prior sale or transfer.
ALL BUYERS BE AWARE THAT RIGGING FEES MAY APPLY TO ALL PURCHASES. APPROVED RIGGERS WILL BE POSTED ONLINE FOR PRE AUCTION RIGGING FEES IF NOT POSTED IN EACH LOT DESCRIPTION.
1. Company Checks, Wire Transfers or Cashiers Checks payable to Schneider Industries Inc. will be accepted. No equipment will be removed from the sale site until payment is received by Schneider Industries. NO EXCEPTIONS!
2. While descriptions are believed to be correct, the seller's agent or the owners make no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied, as to the genuineness, authenticity of, or defect in any lot and will not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies or inaccuracies. Everything sold "AS IS" and "WHERE IS" except as expressly made in writing. No warranties are made as to the merchantability of any items or their fitness for any purpose.
3. Purchaser hereby agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Seller its directors, officers, employees and other agents and representatives from and against any and all liabilities, judgments, claims, settlements, losses,
damages, penalties, obligations and expenses, including attorney`s fees and expenses and other professional fees and expenses, incurred or suffered by such person arising from, by reason of, or in connection with any loss, damage or injury to person or property arising from, by reason of or in connection with the Goods sold hereunder. This indemnification shall survive delivery of the Goods to Purchaser and any subsequent sale or other transfer of the Goods to a third party.
4. It is the buyer's responsibility to secure all equipment to meet all applicable government safety standards in using or removing items purchased. All Import, Export, Taxes, Packaging, Rigging & Transportation fees are the buyer`s responsibility. Schneider Industries will provide our customary invoice.
5. Sales Tax will be added to the purchase of all taxable items. Dealers who purchase for resale must file their resale permit numbers. If sales tax is not collected at the time of sale and is deemed needed to be paid at a later date, buyer agrees to pay all required taxes.
6. Purchaser does hereby indemnify and hold harmless auctioneer and seller from any and all damages, claims or liabilities from injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever caused during the sale or by the removal of items purchased.
7. Seller's agent and Seller shall have no liability to the purchaser due to non-delivery of any item for any reason other than to return to the Purchaser the monies deposited for non-delivered items.
8. In the event the purchaser fails to pay the whole of the purchase within the time set forth by the auctioneers and/or fails to comply with any of the conditions or terms of sale, the seller may retain and/or recover the deposit specified as liquidated damages and, in addition thereto, items that are not paid for can be resold at public or private sale without further notice. Any deficiency resulting from such resale shall be paid to the auctioneers by the defaulting purchaser together with all charges, fees, and expenses incurred by such resale and enforcement of the obligation hereunder.
9. The Bidder becomes solely responsible for all items purchased by him immediately following his winning bid at the auction. Therefore, he is advised to further guard and insure his items at his own discretion.
10. Items must be removed from the premises within the removal time announced at the sale. No item can, on any account, be removed before termination of the sale. Removal shall be at the expense, risk and liability of the purchaser. Auctioneers shall not be responsible for items not removed within the time allowed. If equipment is not removed within specified removal time, purchaser shall be liable for any moving and storage costs incurred and, if not so removed, the items shall be deemed abandoned.
11. If any shortage exists on estimated counts, an adjustment will be made if claims are made at time of removal. No adjustment will be allowed after items are removed from the premises.
12. Technology Disclaimer: Auctioneer does not warrant that the functions, features or content contained in the website, including any third-party software, products or other materials used in connection with the website, will be timely, secure, uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected.
13. If any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the seller's agent may or may not put the lot up again at once, and resell.
14. The seller's agent, when acting as agent only, is not responsible for acts of its principals.
15. 15% Buyer's premium will be applied to all sales. Seller reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids. A 3% Internet fee will be applied to all online purchases.
16. Some items may have minimums or reserves. Therefore, bidder acknowledges they have been informed that Auctioneer may bid at the auction for its own account or on behalf of a third party or the seller.
17. By accepting a sale listing catalog and signing this form the buyer agrees to these terms and any announced terms at the sale.