- To improve efficiencies, Fresh Express closed three leased manufacturing facilities and consolidated operations to a single location in Chicago.
- Fresh Express’ three leases, all with different landlords, required facilities be returned to their original form. (As if Fresh Express was never there)
- Fresh Express contracted with Schneider Restoration on a turnkey basis, to manage all aspects of the project including:
- Equipment transfers to Fresh Express’ new facility
- Pumping down of all ammonia and other refrigerants
- Returning all floors, walls, ceilings, and roofs back to their original form
- Working with sewer, water, and gas utility companies
- Selling and removing of remaining machinery and equipment
- ALL COMPLETED WITHIN THE ALLOTTED TIME FRAME
Throughout the entire project Schneider Restoration worked closely with Fresh Express’s engineering group to insure all details were reviewed prior to implementation.