Online Only Auction – Plant Closure – Inclusion Technologies – Food Processing & Production Equipment
Preferred Rigging Option: Huddleston Machinery Moving, Contact Dave Huddleston, (816) 231-4147 Self Rigging is allowed for this auction, all rigging teams must have at least a 2 million dollar general liability insurance policy to remove anything bigger than a hand-carry item away from the building. Currently, Accepting Offers on Complete Package, Drying Lines & Individual...
2:00 PM America/Chicago
1145 Main Street
Complete Package: Turn-Key Processing Line for Unique Speciality Snack Product Line Former Pillsbury
Complete Package: Brand Name: Wheat Nuts & Nadanut Nadanut.com website Nadanut & Wheat Nut recipes The entirety of factory equipment…
Line #1, Food Processing Dryer Pre-dryer Former Pillsbury Proprietary Process
Line 2: Food Processing Dryer (More Info to be added soon) Former Pillsbury Proprietary Process
Cat Fork Lift, Model # 2C5000, S/N #AT9033292, Truck Weight = 8860 lbs
3M-Matic Case Sealer Parts Machine, Model #200A-Adjustable Case Sealer
Rack of Stainless Steel Filter Screens (fits shaker tables lots 22 or 30)
SkyJack Man Lift, Model #SJIII-3219, S/N #22004825
Penco Grey Pallet Racking (DOES NOT Include Contents)
Weltem Portable Air Conditioner, Model #292660, S/N #GM311804064
Mettler Toledo Floor Scale, Model #2181, Capacity 200 lbs
J.H. Day Steam-Jacketed Ribbon Blender, S/N #82854, Shell Work Press #ATMOS.
Preferred Rigging Option: Huddleston Machinery Moving, Contact Dave Huddleston, (816) 231-4147
Self Rigging is allowed for this auction, all rigging teams must have at least a 2 million dollar general liability insurance policy to remove anything bigger than a hand-carry item away from the building.
Currently, Accepting Offers on Complete Package, Drying Lines & Individual Lots
Complete Package Includes:
Brand Name: Wheat Nuts & Nadanut
Nadanut & Wheat Nut recipes
The entirety of factory equipment including dryer and oven lines. Former Pillsbury Proprietary Process & Brand Name for a unique Nut-Free "Nut" Snack Product
Additional Photos are Available on Request! For More Information Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
0A. Line #1, Food Processing Dryer, Prey-dryer, Forming Extruder, Former Pillsbury Proprietary Process
0B. Line 2: Food Processing Dryer, Former Pillsbury Proprietary Process
0C. Bundle Lot (58, 75, 117): Automation Controls Electrical Control Panel, Yokogawa Flow Meter)
1. Wesco Pallet Jack
2. Cat Fork Lift, Model # 2C5000, S/N #AT9033292, Truck Weight = 8860 lbs
3. Eoslift Pallet Jack
4. Fitz-Mill Comminutor, Code #DASO-3
5. Extruder with Sterling Power Drive System
7. 3M-Matic Case Sealer Parts Machine, Model #200A-Adjustable Case Sealer
8. Rack of Steel Filter Screens
9. SkyJack Man Lift, Model #SJIII-3219, S/N #22004825
10. Penco Grey Pallet Racking (DOES NOT Include Contents)
11. Weltem Portable Air Conditioner, Model #292660, S/N #GM311804064
12. Grey Shop Cabinet
13. (2) Filing Cabinets
14. Wood Shop Cabinet
15. Tru-Balance Sifter & Funneling Tank
16. Mobile Material Conveyor System
17. Mettler Toledo Floor Scale, Model #2181, Capacity 200 lbs
18. Little Giant Step Up Stairs
19. Small Kettle Tank
20. Ribbon Blender
21.J.H. Day Steam-Jacketed Ribbon Blender, S/N #82854, Shell Work Press #ATMOS.
22. Vibratory Conveyor
23. Incline Bucket Conveyor
24. Tumbler & Depositor
25. Material Conveyor System
26. Mettler Toledo Scale
27. Material Processing Conveyor
28. ThermoFisher Apex500 Metal Detector
29. Incline Material Processing Conveyor
30. Cardwell Vibratory Conveyor, Model #VC-1659, S/N #873-075
31. Funneling Bin
32. Bucket Elevator
33. Eriez Vibratory Conveyor
35. Walk-Up Ladder
36. Funneling Apparatus
37. Bucket Elevator
38. Funneling Bin
39. Vibratory Conveyor
40. Funneling Bin
41. Vibratory Conveyor
42. Funneling Bin
43. Material Processing Conveyor
44. ThermoFisher Apex500 Metal Detector
45. Mettler Toledo Scale, Model #2081, S/N #574347, Capacity = 70 lbs
46. Ermanco Rolling Conveyor
47. Clamco Heat Sealer, Model #255B
48. 3M-Matic Case Sealer
49. Marsh LCP Ink Jet System
50. 3M-Matic 22A Adjustable Case Sealer, Model #28600
51. Diamond America TF400 4'' Extruder, S/N #19-028, Date of MFG. 1/15/2020, Weight 1650 lbs
52. Material Processing Conveyor
53. Wallace & Tiernan Power Control Unit
54. System Cleaners Plant Cleaning Unit
55. Incline Material Processing Conveyor
56. Sheeting Roll
57. Mixing Repulper, Comes W/ (2) Steel Tanks
58. Automation Controls Electrical Control Panel
59. AutoJet 1550+ Auto Modular Spray System
60. Mettler Toledo Scale
61. Dust Collector
62. Transfer Ribbon Blender, Premix Ribbon Blender & Transfer Shoot
63. Kice Bag House
65. Pre-dryer (part of Line 1)
66. Mobile Steel Barrel
67. Steel Sink
68. Will-Flow Corp. Jacketed 100 Gallon Kettle Tank, Comes W/ Agitator
69. Will-Flow Corp. Jacketed 100 Gallon Kettle Tank
70. Forming Extruder Parts Machine
71. Forming Extruder
72. Walk-Up Stairs
73. Steel Sink
74. Readco Vacuum Mixer W/ Driver System
75. Yokogawa Flow Meter
76. 60 HP Motor & Fan (Might go with #74)
77. Shaker Screen
78. Pumps & Motors
79. Foxboro Oil Tank
80. Foxboro Oil Tank
81. Foxboro Oil Tank
83. Allis-Chalmers Motor & Tuthill Pump
84. Nash Pump & Motor
85. Sullair Air Compressor, Hours = 1542
86. Sullair Air Compressor, Hours = 4200
87. Sullair Air Compressor Dryers, Model #Rn-150, S/N #3416SA01437
88. Pallets of Sure Soft PelletsPlus Salt
89. (3) Eriez Magnetics Control Equipment, Model #VFT/115
90. Steel Funneling Bin
91. Steel Funneling Bin
92. Yellow Cabinet
93. Pallet Racking, (One Section)
94. Adfinity 24D EcoFlex Floor Scrubber
95. Parts Machine, Mixing Unit
96. Aero 40 Cold Jet, Dry Ice Machine
97. Steel Funneling Bin
98. Hobart Feed Stomper
99. Steel Tank
104. 18 Grey Lockers
105. Pallet Racking, One Section (Does Not Include Contents)
106. Pallet Racking, 24 Upbeams (Does NOT Include Contents)
110. Gas Powered Copper Kettle Tank
112. CSC Moisture Balance Analyzer
113. Rubbermaid Scale, 150 Lbs Capacity
114. Forma Scientific Lab Drying Unit
115. APM Packaging Unit, Comes W/ Next Series 8 CU Printer, Weber BestCode (Hopper/Scale, Printer & Bag
116. Ro-Tap & Sieves
117. Water Flow Meter
118. Sartorius Scale
119. Ohaus Scale
120. Ohaus Scale
121. Ohaus Scale
123. Ohaus Scale
124. Pallet Strap Wheel Dispenser
125. Shipping Desk
126. Freestanding Lockers, 3 sets of 9 total lockers
127. Scale Weights
128. (3) Push Carts
129. Hygiena Incubator
130. 3M Clean-Trace Hygiene Monitoring & Management System
2021 Terms of Sale Agreement
SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT OR REJECT ANY AND ALL BIDS 15% Buyer's Premium on all sales, 3% Internet Fee. Full Payment at Termination of Sale. All Bills must be completed on Day of Sale. All Items Subject to prior sale or transfer.
ALL BUYERS BE AWARE THAT RIGGING FEES MAY APPLY TO ALL PURCHASES. APPROVED RIGGERS WILL BE POSTED ONLINE FOR PRE AUCTION RIGGING FEES IF NOT POSTED IN EACH LOT DESCRIPTION.
1. Company Checks, Wire Transfers or Cashiers Checks payable to Schneider Industries Inc. will be accepted. No equipment will be removed from the sale site until payment is received by Schneider Industries. NO EXCEPTIONS!
2. While descriptions are believed to be correct, the seller's agent or the owners make no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied, as to the genuineness, authenticity of, or defect in any lot and will not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies or inaccuracies. Everything sold "AS IS" and "WHERE IS" except as expressly made in writing. No warranties are made as to the merchantability of any items or their fitness for any purpose.
3. Purchaser hereby agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Seller its directors, officers, employees and other agents and representatives from and against any and all liabilities, judgments, claims, settlements, losses,
damages, penalties, obligations and expenses, including attorney`s fees and expenses and other professional fees and expenses, incurred or suffered by such person arising from, by reason of, or in connection with any loss, damage or injury to person or property arising from, by reason of or in connection with the Goods sold hereunder. This indemnification shall survive delivery of the Goods to Purchaser and any subsequent sale or other transfer of the Goods to a third party.
4. It is the buyer's responsibility to secure all equipment to meet all applicable government safety standards in using or removing items purchased. All Import, Export, Taxes, Packaging, Rigging & Transportation fees are the buyer`s responsibility. Schneider Industries will provide our customary invoice.
5. Sales Tax will be added to the purchase of all taxable items. Dealers who purchase for resale must file their resale permit numbers. If sales tax is not collected at the time of sale and is deemed needed to be paid at a later date, buyer agrees to pay all required taxes.
6. Purchaser does hereby indemnify and hold harmless auctioneer and seller from any and all damages, claims or liabilities from injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever caused during the sale or by the removal of items purchased.
7. Seller's agent and Seller shall have no liability to the purchaser due to non-delivery of any item for any reason other than to return to the Purchaser the monies deposited for non-delivered items.
8. In the event the purchaser fails to pay the whole of the purchase within the time set forth by the auctioneers and/or fails to comply with any of the conditions or terms of sale, the seller may retain and/or recover the deposit specified as liquidated damages and, in addition thereto, items that are not paid for can be resold at public or private sale without further notice. Any deficiency resulting from such resale shall be paid to the auctioneers by the defaulting purchaser together with all charges, fees, and expenses incurred by such resale and enforcement of the obligation hereunder.
9. The Bidder becomes solely responsible for all items purchased by him immediately following his winning bid at the auction. Therefore, he is advised to further guard and insure his items at his own discretion.
10. Items must be removed from the premises within the removal time announced at the sale. No item can, on any account, be removed before termination of the sale. Removal shall be at the expense, risk and liability of the purchaser. Auctioneers shall not be responsible for items not removed within the time allowed. If equipment is not removed within specified removal time, purchaser shall be liable for any moving and storage costs incurred and, if not so removed, the items shall be deemed abandoned.
11. If any shortage exists on estimated counts, an adjustment will be made if claims are made at time of removal. No adjustment will be allowed after items are removed from the premises.
12. Technology Disclaimer: Auctioneer does not warrant that the functions, features or content contained in the website, including any third-party software, products or other materials used in connection with the website, will be timely, secure, uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected.
13. If any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the seller's agent may or may not put the lot up again at once, and resell.
14. The seller's agent, when acting as agent only, is not responsible for acts of its principals.
15. 15% Buyer's premium will be applied to all sales. Seller reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids. A 3% Internet fee will be applied to all online purchases.
16. Some items may have minimums or reserves. Therefore, bidder acknowledges they have been informed that Auctioneer may bid at the auction for its own account or on behalf of a third party or the seller.
17. By accepting a sale listing catalog and signing this form the buyer agrees to these terms and any announced terms at the sale.