Benefits of Selling at Auction
- Qualified buyers are prepared to buy
- Assurance the property will be sold at fair market value
- Aggressive marketing campaigns that increase interest, visibility, and attention
- Exposes the property to qualified buyers with aggressive marketing
- Creates competition among buyers and drives market values
- Property typically sold “as is, where is” with no contingencies or conditions
- No price negotiations
How Our Auctioneers Can Help You
At Schneider Industries, we do the hard work for you! We can assist companies and individuals with surplus asset management, including sales, purchase, appraisal, inventory, marketing, removal, collections, transfers, and every aspect involved in the investment recovery program designed for your unique situation.
Each equipment, machinery, and real estate sale includes:
- Inventorying all assets with detailed descriptions and photos
- Creation and implementation of the advertising campaign
- Negotiations and sales management with buyers
- Payment collections and reconciliations
- Management of equipment removal/checkout of buyers
- Plant clean-up
The success of every auction sale depends on effective marketing and promotion. Every one of our unique auctions is carefully analyzed by our expert team and customized to meet our clients’ specific goals. We create an aggressive marketing and promotional campaign that targets the appropriate buyer’s pool. Our marketing strategy may include:
- Online showcase
- Press releases
- Direct mail brochures
- Print media advertisements
- Email marketing
- Property information packets (PIPS)
- And more!
Our Auction Process
While our auction participants may see a smooth process, the intricate background work that goes into setting up an auction takes an experienced professional. At Schneider Industries, we perform live auctions verbally conducted by a professional auctioneer who knows and understands the assets being sold. Auctions often include real-time internet bidding as well, allowing thousands of bidders who are unable to physically attend on auction day to place bids on the web in conjunction with the live auction. This system is utilized to gain the largest targeted audience of potential buyers.
Learn about the other steps in our auction process:
- Auction Day Catalog – Once we have received the information for your auction, we produce an Auction Day Catalog bidders can reference during the preview which includes a lot list, lot numbers, and descriptions of the inventory or property being sold. Catalogs also include the terms and conditions for each lot.
- Auction Day – The day of the auction, we collect contact information from all bidders in the registration process as well as distribute catalogs and bidder paddles. When the auction begins, terms and conditions are read out loud so expectations are clear and all bidders are on the same playing field. Your auction is then conducted by a member of our professional auctioneer team who is fully knowledgeable on the property being sold. Some lots may be sold individually or in a combination of lots consisting of an entire product line. The auctioneer does this at their discretion to ensure that the assets bring the highest value possible.
- Check Out – Following the auction, we can have a representative on-site to oversee the removal of assets and coordinate with riggers if necessary to ensure that all assets are removed in the timeline set forth in the terms and that the property is left in a suitable condition.
- Settlement – After the auction takes place, we will provide you with a copy of all transactions that took place, including a list of all registered bidders, all assets sold and their respective price, and the total amount sold. Schneider Industries will remit funds less operational and marketing expenses for conducting the auction to you approximately 20 days after the conclusion of the auction.
Additional Services for Sellers
Depending on your goals, there may be other selling options preferred over an auction. For instance, you may have specialized equipment for sale that would benefit from a smaller pool of buyers. Our additional selling services include Orderly Negotiated Sale (ONS) and Sealed Bid Sales.
Orderly Negotiated Sale
Individual assets, production lines, or entire facilities can be offered for sale onto global markets. The sale takes the form of discussion and negotiation between you and the buyer facilitated and undertaken by our professional team. Schneider Industries offers ONS for numerous types of assets, including business liquidation and factory & asset liquidation.
Sealed Bid Sales
For a sealed bid sale, we make an “Invitation for Bid,” or IFB, available to prospective buyers through the mail, by fax on demand, or via the internet. The IFB contains item descriptions, sale terms and conditions, item locations and inspection times, and a bid form. The winning buyer has the highest acceptable offer.
Our Past Auctions
Schneider Industries has a worldwide presence utilizing our operating offices and affiliates in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Australia, England, Russia, and Switzerland. We have managed surplus equipment sales and subsequent plant removal/clean out activities for corporations such as General Mills, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Emerson Electric, Amoco, Energizer, Revlon, Dial Corporation, Thermadyne, Kraft, Grupo Herdez, Fresh Express, Takata, and many others.
Sell Your Surplus Assets with Schneider Industries
We are dedicated to the success of every auction and the satisfaction of every client. Let Schneider Industries help you turn your assets into liquid cash!
Schneider Industries welcomes the opportunity
to work with you and your firm! If you have
assets to liquidate beyond your capacity, please
contact us to partner with you!
Give us a call today
Complete Facility Online Auction – Assets Formerly of Libbey Glass
Complete Facility Liquidation! Everything must go! Online Bidding Link Featured Items: 80’/90′ Smit &...
February 21, 2024End:
March 26, 2024Address:
Category: Industrial Machinery & Equipment
Available Now – Wine Bottling Line, Complete 750ml Line in Napa, CA
Fully operational 750ml wine bottle line (change parts available for other sizes) Contact for...
April 12, 2023Address:
Napa Valley California
Category: Bottling Equipment, Industrial Machinery & Equipment
“Great company to work with and helped us tremendously, with better than expected results.”- Emerson Electric
“We originally contracted SI’s services to sell our equipment. They ended up selling the complete 250,000 sq. ft. operation including the building, equipment, IP, customer list, and R&D lab equipment for twice as much as we anticipated.”- Scott Phillips, SRVPMGP Ingredients
“Has completed many projects successfully and continues to fulfill the expectations of our company, providing good, reliable, and qualified services.”- Grupo Herdez
“Did an excellent job organizing the sale and produced great results.”- Campbells Soup