Our Industrial Restoration Process
If you’re needing to return your building back to its original space to improve its efficiency, our team can work around your plant’s schedule and restore specific sections of your facility. Our comprehensive industrial restoration and construction services include managing all aspects of equipment transport and demolition as well as working with subcontractors, inspectors, and utility companies.
- Our team works with you to understand your needs and goals for the restoration project. We start with a walkthrough of the facility to determine what services the project will involve — for example, evacuation of all Ammonia, Glycol, CO2 and all related gasses; disposal of HAZMAT chemicals; de-energize necessary electrical to equipment and appropriate disconnects, de-branding of logos and removal of signage, etc. — then we make a proposal.
- Once plans are finalized, we get to work managing the entire process! This includes obtaining the necessary permits, dealing with inspectors (electrical, plumbing, etc.), and hiring subcontractors or working with your company’s set contractors.
- As a small, nimble company, we have the ability to be flexible and complete construction when it is convenient for you, whether that is working during your regular plant operations or third-shift when the factory is down. We will ensure your facility and operations are protected during the demolition and restoration by separating areas with tarp walls to block dust and debris. We get in and out and complete high-quality work, leaving you with a restored facility!
Our Plant Shutdown Process
Navigating an entire plant closure can be extremely complex. No matter what situation your company is in, we can do the hard work for you and manage every aspect of your factory shutdown.
- To perform a complete factory closure, we will start with a walkthrough of the facility to get a more in-depth scope of the project. We will determine what assets can be sold, scrapped, recycled, or discarded and make a proposal. Depending on a company’s equipment, costs are often offset by the sale of assets! We simply clean out your entire facility, sell your approved assets, and give your company a check. Many times, the only payment needed is for additional services, for example, concrete work during demolition.
- We target qualified buyers to purchase your company’s machinery at fair market value, getting you the most money for your assets. Another way you avoid costs is with the rigging process, where the buyers are the ones who pay to have equipment removed from your facility.
- Once your assets and equipment are sold and removed, our team begins the cleanout process, working with subcontractors to perform any needed demolitions. This includes scrapping and recycling parts of the plant — these proceeds are also used against the cost to clean out the plant. When we are finished, you are left with a clean, empty facility!
Why Choose Our Plant Closure and Restoration Services
- Flexibility – As a small company, we can easily adapt to changes and cater to your company’s needs. We can work around your plant’s schedule and collaborate with your set contractors if need be.
- Dependability – We have years of experience providing companies with high-quality work and we pride ourselves on doing our jobs the right way. We know the ins and outs of working in factories and understand the nuances involved in maximizing the value of your assets and scraps to get you more money.
- Comprehensive services – We can execute the entire restoration or shutdown from start to finish so you won’t have to worry about a thing. We are capable of handling all aspects of the project without interrupting your factory’s operations.
- Selling power – We have a large following in equipment sales, providing you with a pool of qualified buyers that will purchase your assets quickly.
Expertise in Industrial Restoration and Factory Closure
Throughout the years, we have successfully completed a wide variety of industrial restorations and plant shutdowns. The companies we partner with range from manufacturing and food processing to highly specialized plants that require expertise in chemical and lead environments.
Some of the common industries we work with include:
- Food processing and packaging
- Metal working
- Construction equipment
- Hemp & CBD
- Power plants
- And many more
Partner with Schneider Industries
We will ensure every aspect of restoration, construction, demolition, and cleanout is handled safely and efficiently. We are dedicated to the success of every project and the satisfaction of every client. Let Schneider Industries help get you the results you are looking for!
Schneider Industries welcomes the opportunity
to work with you and your firm! If you have
assets to liquidate beyond your capacity, please
contact us to partner with you!
Give us a call today
Negotiated Sale – Okuma Lathe & Vertical Chip Conveyor Available Now!
Okuma Lathe, Model #LB15, S/N #3781 220/440V 3 Phase 21 KVA Vertical Chip Conveyor,...
St. Louis MO
Negotiated Sale- 3 Complete TetraPak Aseptic Filling Lines Available
Available on a Negotiated Basis 3 Complete TetraPak Aseptic Filling Lines Available!! (2)TetraPak TBA/19...
Category: Industrial Machinery & Equipment, Real Estate
Online Auction- Surplus to the Ongoing Operations of a Major Food Producer – Surplus Assets
Surplus Equipment Auction from a Major Food Producer For Inspections or Equipment Questions, Contact...
January 20, 2023End:
April 6, 2023
Category: Industrial Machinery & Equipment
“Great company to work with and helped us tremendously, with better than expected results.”- Emerson Electric
“We originally contracted SI’s services to sell our equipment. They ended up selling the complete 250,000 sq. ft. operation including the building, equipment, IP, customer list, and R&D lab equipment for twice as much as we anticipated.”- Scott Phillips, SRVPMGP Ingredients
“Has completed many projects successfully and continues to fulfill the expectations of our company, providing good, reliable, and qualified services.”- Grupo Herdez
“Did an excellent job organizing the sale and produced great results.”- Campbells Soup