Location: Sacramento, CA, USA
Type: Featured, RestorationCONTACT US
- MillerCoors purchased a 40,000 square foot cider processing, packaging and warehouse distribution center.
- After running the operations in the facility for five years, MillerCoors decided to streamline and move the operations to their Milwaukee headquarters.
- The Sacramento plant needed to be restored and reconstructed back to its original condition per landlord approval.
- MillerCoors contracted with Schneider Restoration on a turnkey basis to manage all aspects of the project including:
- Sales of scrap pipe, valves, and hangers.
- Rigging and transportation of MillerCoors internal transfers to Milwaukee plant.
- Replace research and development lab with newly constructed restroom.
- Restoration of the process floors, walls, and ceilings.
- Work with Utilities- sewer, water, and gas.
- Repair outdoor curb and concrete