- MillerCoors purchased a 40,000 square foot cider processing, packaging and warehouse distribution center.
- After running the operations in the facility for five years, MillerCoors decided to streamline and move the operations to their Milwaukee headquarters.
- The Sacramento plant needed to be restored and reconstructed back to its original condition per landlord approval.
- MillerCoors contracted with Schneider Restoration on a turnkey basis to manage all aspects of the project including:
- Sales of scrap pipe, valves, and hangers.
- Rigging and transportation of MillerCoors internal transfers to Milwaukee plant.
- Replace research and development lab with newly constructed restroom.
- Restoration of the process floors, walls, and ceilings.
- Work with Utilities- sewer, water, and gas.
- Repair outdoor curb and concrete
"Schneider Industries was given a difficult task to return the cidery packaging and processing plant back to its’ original condition and it needed to be done in a timely fashion. Schneider Industries’ team worked accurately and efficiently in order to get the job done right on time. We would recommend SI services when it comes to factory restoration, equipment sales, and reconstruction services."