Location: Modesto, CA, USA
Industry: Food Processing
Type: RestorationCONTACT US
- Seneca was getting out of the canned fruit business and closing it’s 2 million square foot fruit processing and canning facility.
- The plant was one of the largest single location fruit processing and packaging operations in the world.
- The real estate was being sold. All equipment needed to be removed and the plant needed to be restored for the new owner.
- Seneca contracted with Schneider Restoration on a turnkey basis to manage all aspects of the project including:
- Managing a five-day auction event consisting of almost five thousand pieces of equipment used for fruit receiving, processing, packaging, and plant support.
- Rigging and transportation of Seneca’s internal transfers and sold equipment to buyers.
- Demolition and Restoration of the process floors, all cooling and all packaging rooms.
- Scrapping of unsaleable items
Seneca was able to have this project completed without any cost. At the end of the project, Schneider Industries returned a clean plant to Seneca along with a check for the equipment sale.